Enrolling Your Child
Parents wishing to enroll their children at Colegio Rex should follow the Guidelines for Admission.
Guidelines for Admission
Colegio Rex is offering the Alberta Program of Studies which is a rigorous program taught in English. Not all students will be able to adequately learn a new language and be able to reach program standards. We reserve the right to determine the admission of any students into the program.
Criteria for Admission
- Previous year’s final grades. Please bring last year’s final report card with you to the interview.
- Recommendation letter of your current school. (Letter of good conduct)
- Description of disabilities and/or testing (physical, behavioral, emotional) that may impact learning. Please note that we do take special needs students that are able to function within our facility and faculty limitations.
- Signature and acceptance of the school contract.
- Complete an Application Form (Forms are located in the main office)
- Submit all necessary paperwork.
- Following administration review of paperwork attend an admissions interview.
- Parents will be notified of their child’s admission status by phone or email.
- Classroom enrollment is closed after 25 registrations. Students are then placed on a waiting list for a possible new class.
**Parents are encouraged to contact the school directly and speak to the appropriate principal if they wish a tour or exploratory meeting in advance of a formal application**
You can request an appointment using the form below: