Enrolling Your Child
Parents wishing to enroll their children at Colegio Rex should meet the Criteria for Admission.
Criteria for Admission
- Description of disabilities and/or testing (physical, behavioral, emotional) that may impact learning. Please note that we do take special needs students that are able to function within our facility and faculty limitations.
- Signature and acceptance of the school contract.
- Complete an Application Form (Forms are located in the main office)
- Submit all necessary paperwork.
- Following administration review of paperwork attend an admissions interview.
- Parents will be notified of their child’s admission status by phone or email.
**Parents are encouraged to contact the school directly and speak to the appropriate principal if they wish a tour or exploratory meeting in advance of a formal application**
You can request an appointment using the form below: