Enrolling Your Child
Parents wishing to enroll their children at Colegio Rex should follow the Guidelines for Admission.
Guidelines for Admission
Please note that we reserve the right to determine the admission of any students into the school.
Criteria for Admission
- Previous year’s final grades. Please bring last year’s final report card with you to the interview.
- Recommendation letter of your current school (or letter of good conduct).
- Description of disabilities and/or testing (physical, behavioral, emotional) that may impact learning. Please note that we do take special needs students that are able to function within our facility and faculty limitations.
- Signature and acceptance of the school contract.
- Complete an Application Form (Forms are located in the main office)
- Submit all necessary paperwork.
- Following administration review of paperwork attend an admissions interview.
- Parents will be notified of their child’s admission status by phone or email.
**Parents are encouraged to contact the school directly and speak to the appropriate principal if they wish a tour or exploratory meeting in advance of a formal application**
You can request an appointment using the form below: