This department is integrated by professionals in educative psychology who collaborate very close with principals, teachers and parents in order to encourage the overall development of our students.
- Identify and work on the needs of the school community.
- Psychopedagogical assistance to students that show difficulties in their cognitive development, or affectional and social behaviour, based on their capacities, habilities and own resources.
- Meet with parents to offer guidance and follow up for the optimal performance of their child.
- If necessary, refer students to an specialist able to provide specialized attention outside the school.
- Organize activities that encourage the personal, affectional and social growth of our students.
- Personalized attention.